1. The weather was amazing. A bit windy on Sunday, but otherwise a great weekend for a festival.
2. The 3-day festival is 34 hours. By comparison, Tomball's 3-day German Festival is 24 hours. 
3. My Saturday sales met my expectations, but Friday and Sunday were abysmal. The long hours (on top of traveling, loading in, working all weekend, then packing up) are hard for 1 person to do alone.
4. This was only my 3rd festival - and I'm still growing and learning. What sold out at the last festival I only sold 1 of at this festival. But I know this is normal. This is how this works. But I DO think I need more merchandise. Not in quantity of items, but in variety. 
5. My intended target is people who want a more authentic German experience and accessories. Sadly, this may need revision to attract more buyers. 
6. Overall I learned a lot, had very helpful booth "neighbors", and have a lot to think about. I also have more booth ideas though the layout flowed really well this time (so well, in fact, I was a common short-cut).